PRICE REDUCED – O’Brien Park Mountain Camp | Neihart, MT | 154± acres | now offered at $850,000
Now offered at $850,000 – O’Brien Park Mountain Camp is set deep within the panoramic and idyllic Little Belt Mountains of central Montana. This property is surrounded by the natural beauty of an immense landscape and is easily accessible via Divide Road, 2 miles from Highway 89. Located 30 miles North of White Sulphur Springs, and 5 miles South of Neihart, plus Showdown Ski Area is less than two miles away. This 154± acre Forest Service inholding sits idle, ready for a new owner to grasp its endless recreational potential.
- 30 miles north of White Sulphur Springs, 60 miles southeast of Great Falls
- Access to the property via Divide Road, 2 miles from Highway 89
- Near Neihart, Montana in the Little Belts – a base to lesser-known but numerous recreational areas
- Showdown Montana Ski Area – a family-friendly alpine ski resort located less than 2 miles away
- Unimproved land with multiple building sites
- Plentiful grass and spectacular mountain views plus extensive recreational activities including fishing, hunting, snowmobiling and skiing
- 154± deeded acres National Forest inholding, 100% bordered by National Forest Service.
This scenic offering set in the Little Belt Mountains, completely surrounded by National Forest Service land, is a picturesque place for a mountain getaway.
If you have questions or would like to schedule a showing, contact Bill or Caleb at:
(406) 589-4160, email@example.com.