HEART K LAND & CATTLE CO | 1,976± ACRES | LIVINGSTON, MT | $24.95M
The Western Ranch Brokers team announces Heart K Land and Cattle Co in Livingston, MT is back on the open market, due to no fault of its own.
- Beautiful 1976+ deeded acres with views of Livingston Peak and the Crazy Mountains in SouthWest Montana, directly adjacent to the town of Livingston
- Possible development opportunity on 568+/- acres on the far western portion of the ranch already annexed into the city of Livingston
- 5+ miles of the famed Yellowstone River frontage, offering blue-ribbon trout fishing
- World class equine event center with a heated 148′ x 242′ indoor arena with a well appointed owner’s viewing lounge, outdoor arena, 160 stalls, and more
- Luxury owner’s residence, with a recreational river house directly on the banks of the Yellowstone River, two manager homes and a full set of outbuildings
- Supports 150 Animal Units and has 690+/- irrigated acres with 4 pivots
- Expansive riparian area and wildlife habitat creates an abundance of wildlife including whitetail deer, turkey, waterfowl, and upland birds
- Mission Field Airport (LVM) accommodates private jet service and is 5 minutes away from the main gate of the ranch
- Commercial air service is 30 minutes away at the Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport
Soar through the intricately detailed 1976+/- deeded acres of the Heart K Land and Cattle Co. With 5+ miles of the famed Yellowstone River, sweeping views, a world class equine event center and luxury improvements, this offering is a true Montana legacy.
If you are interested in learning more about this property, or to schedule a showing, contact us at:
(406) 589-4160, email@example.com
Jim, Bill and Caleb
Big Sky Country MLS #348441
The information contained herein was obtained from sources deemed to be reliable. Western Ranch Brokers makes no warranties or guarantees as to the completeness or accuracy thereof.