ABOUT EAST GALLATIN FISHING HIDEAWAY
East Gallatin Fishing Hideaway is secluded on the banks of the East Gallatin River, surrounded by large tracts of land. Unobstructed views of the Bridger Mountains, approx 1/2 mile of river frontage and a 3,228 sf home with mature landscaping.
- Approx 1/2 mile of East Gallatin River frontage
- This stretch of the East Gallatin is under stewardship of wildlife habitat and conservation oriented neighbors
- Noted for excellent spring, early summer and fall fly fishing for rainbows and browns
- Secluded setting surrounded by large acreage tracts
- Mature cottonwoods, meadows and pond create protected wildlife habitat for whitetail deer, turkeys, pheasants and waterfowl
- Well built home contains 2 master suites with cathedral ceilings and windows framing the Bridger Mountains, updated kitchen and open concept layout
- The river and pond are just a short walk through the cottonwoods from the house
- Large 2 bay garage, shop and pole barn
- Located 12 miles from Bozeman, MT
Located 12 miles from Bozeman, MT.
This 2 master suite home has an updated kitchen, floor to ceiling windows, fireplace and is the perfect space to relax after a day spend ton the river. The property also has a large 2 bay garage, shop and pole barn.
Approximately 1/2 mile of East Gallatin River frontage.
This stretch of the East Gallatin River is renowned for it’s trout fishing, whitetail deer, pheasant, turkey, and waterfowl populations. Surrounded by large parcels of land that are managed for wildlife habitat, this 21+/- acre hideaway is perfectly positioned.