ABOUT THE GANG RANCH
This is arguably the best value on the market for a grass ranch. True cattlemen will appreciate what it has to offer. For someone looking for a low cost high performance operation the Gang ranch must be considered. April calves come off the scale in excess of 600 lbs in mid October. This is due to easy pasture rotation with clean fresh water readily available.
- 1 hour from Billings, Montana ‘s largest city, 2 hours fromBozeman and Montana State University
- Easily accessible from I-90, 20 minutes from Columbus class B schools
- Ample and dependable water sources create strong grass country
- Mild winters and productive summers
- Adequate improvements include corrals, shop, and calving barn with an apartment