Conveniently situated on the South East end of the Deer Lodge Valley with convenient county road access via nearby I90, the Girard Creek Grazing Unit combines 1,189± ac of productive native pasture and a United State Forest Service grazing allotment on over 16,000± adjacent acres. Historically used as a late spring and summer pasture unit for 200 cattle that utilize the mountain pastures’ supply of plentiful water and quality forage. This is one of the best livestock grazing opportunities to purchase in today’s market.
- Approximately 30 miles from Butte, Montana with easy access to I-90
- 1,189± deeded acres of native pasture
- 16,000± acre US Forest Service 200 Animal Unit grazing allotment
- In 2021 the lease cost was $950 which breaks down to $1.36 per AUM
- 5 water tanks total, all fed by a well and pipeline system
- Girard Creek flows through the upper and lower pastures
- All water and mineral rights owned by Seller to convey at closing