Hanover Homestead at Spring Creek Junction is a beautiful, easy-to-escape ranch ready for its next owners to enjoy its year-round creeks, ever-present wildlife, ready-to-use infrastructure, sustainable lifestyle and well-appointed amenities.
Set against the dramatic backdrop of the South Moccasin Mountains, Hanover Homestead at Spring Creek Junction spans 475± contiguous deeded acres with three possible building sites. The property features both Big Spring Creek and Cottonwood Creek, offering a natural habitat for brown trout, rainbow trout, waterfowl and wildlife and the perfect setting to enjoy numerous sustainable ranching and recreational opportunities.
Beautifully situated on a rock bluff overlooking Big Spring Creek, the owner’s residence is a newly remodeled, high end 3,500+ SF home with 4 beds, 3 baths and a gourmet kitchen. The home’s creek bend location provides exceptional views of the Judith Basin to the west, Moccasin Mountains to the north, and the Big and Little Snowy Mountains to the south. The ranch is conveniently located less than 10 minutes away on a good road to the warm and welcoming town of Lewistown, Montana, population 6,000+. This ranch is perfectly setup for a self-sufficient and independent working lifestyle.
- 475± deeded acres
- Bonus, 29-acre property now included with an additional building site and a view of Spring Creek Train trestle
- 0.8± miles of Big Spring Creek Frontage including, 0.6± miles of both sides
- 0.75± miles shoreline access on both sides of Cottonwood Creek
- Year-round living, located only 6± miles from Lewistown, MT
- Updated 3,500 sq ft. luxury home with 4 beds, 3 baths, and gourmet kitchen and detached garage
- 10-acre high-fenced ranch headquarters with barn, sheds, and fruit trees with plenty of fenced space for chickens, goats and gardens
- Fencing throughout the property, ready for horses and cattle
- High producing fields ready for production or lease
- Year-round fishing for brown and rainbow trout
- Wildlife throughout the property including upland birds, whitetail deer, mule deer and waterfowl
- Protected with a Conservation Easement with Ducks Unlimited through Wetlands America Trust to provide an enduring legacy but still allows for an additional home place – house and adjacent structures, if desired
- Opportunity to live sustainably and self sufficiently, thanks to gardening, hunting, fishing and livestock
- Any and all water and mineral rights owned by seller will convey at closing to buyer