Huggans Land Company consists of 220± deeded acres south of Hamilton, Montana with stunning views of the Bitterroot Mountains. Lush, irrigated acres span across 10 legal parcels with highway frontage on this highly productive cattle ranch.
The property has two springs and a pond that provide flood irrigation to the vast majority of the property. Huggans Land Company has substantial water rights from multiple sources throughout the growing season. Barns on the property are ready for the next owner to repurpose them with power in place. Multiple homes and outbuildings provide ample space for animals and storage equipment.
- Abundance of water rights from Bitterroot River, Painted Rocks Reservoir, Camas Creek, Hayes Creek, and Lost Horse Creek
- Mineral rights including unique peat deposits
- Opportunity for multiple types of improvements including a luxury home site with pond, stream, and mountain views
- 10 separate parcels provide for commercial/residential development
- Potential for center pivot irrigation development
- Over 4,000 ft of U.S. Highway 93 frontage
- Stunning views of the Bitterroot Mountains
- Rural setting with proximity to Hamilton and Missoula, MT