ABOUT O’BRIEN PARK MOUNTAIN CAMP
Set deep within the panoramic and idyllic Little Belt Mountains of central Montana, O’Brien Park Mountain Camp is a gem surrounded by the natural beauty of an immense landscape. Historically a summer sheep camp, where cowboys and herders would convene as they managed the 7,000+ sheep that were walked to the mountains to graze the abundant forage across vast forest service leases. Today, the 154± Forest Service inholding sits idle, ready for a new owner to grasp its endless recreational potential. Located 30 miles North of White Sulphur Springs, and 5 miles South of Neihart. Showdown Ski Area is less than two miles away. Access via Divide Road, 2 miles from Highway 89.
- 154 +/- deeded acres National Forest inholding, 100% bordered by National Forest Service
- 30 miles north of White Sulphur Springs, 60 miles southeast of Great Falls
- Access to the property via Divide Road, 2 miles from Highway 89
- Near Neihart, MT in the Little Belts – a base to lesser-known but numerous recreational areas
- Showdown Mountain ski area – a family-friendly alpine ski resort located less than 2 miles away
- Unimproved land with multiple building sites
- Plentiful grass and spectacular mountain views plus extensive recreational activities including fishing, hunting, snowmobiling and skiing
Download the BrochureThank you for your interest in our ranch property.
Please fill out this form to begin download.