Set deep within the panoramic and idyllic Little Belt Mountains of central Montana, O’Brien Park Mountain Camp is a gem surrounded by the natural beauty of an immense landscape. Historically a summer sheep camp, where cowboys and herders would convene as they managed the 7,000+ sheep that were walked to the mountains to graze the abundant forage across vast forest service leases. Today, the 154± Forest Service inholding sits idle, ready for a new owner to grasp its endless recreational potential. Located 30 miles North of White Sulphur Springs, and 5 miles South of Neihart. Showdown Ski Area is less than two miles away. Access via Divide Road, 2 miles from Highway 89.
- 154 +/- deeded acres National Forest inholding, 100% bordered by National Forest Service
- 30 miles north of White Sulphur Springs, 60 miles southeast of Great Falls
- Access to the property via Divide Road, 2 miles from Highway 89
- Near Neihart, MT in the Little Belts – a base to lesser-known but numerous recreational areas
- Showdown Mountain ski area – a family-friendly alpine ski resort located less than 2 miles away
- Unimproved land with multiple building sites
- Plentiful grass and spectacular mountain views plus extensive recreational activities including fishing, hunting, snowmobiling and skiing