ABOUT MILLIGAN SPRINGS
Milligan Springs is an outstanding opportunity for those looking to enjoy the quintessential Montana ranch setting. This 100± acre property is surrounded by thousands of contiguous acres of native ground owned by one landowner offering the unique opportunity of extensive acreage buffers without the expense.
The improvements are extremely private and ideally located to take advantage of the natural roll of the land. The main home sits proudly elevated over an artesian spring bubbling from the base of a grove of Cottonwood trees, down a small creek and into the manicured pond. Across the circle drive from the main residence is a two-car garage with an oversized office downstairs and a nicely finished three-bedroom, two bathroom guest quarters upstairs, complete with its own kitchen and laundry.
Located just 30 minutes from everything Bozeman and mere minutes to charming Three Forks, Montana, this 100± acre property is close enough to maintain an easy commute, yet not so close that it gives up the privacy and quiet serenity we all can appreciate. Whether watching various waterfowl, fishing for trout or enjoying the wildlife that frequent the pond, this tranquil setting is the perfect reprieve.
- Located just 30 minutes to Bozeman and 10 minutes to Three Forks, Montana
- 100 ± acres
- Luxury 3 bed, 3.5 bath owner’s home in an idyllic setting
- Well-designed 3 bed, 2 bath guest quarters above detached garage and oversized office
- Artesian spring feeding into a trout-stocked pond
- Well-maintained improvements and discerning land stewardship
- Surrounded by the Elkhorn Mountains, not far from the confluence of the Madison, Jefferson and Gallatin Rivers—the headwaters of the Missouri River
- Elk, mule deer, antelope and upland bird habitat
- All water and mineral rights owned will convey at closing