ABOUT RAHN SILVER SAGE RANCH
Rolling fertile crop and pasture grounds are surrounded by mountainous views at this idyllic grain farm with over 1,404 deeded acres. Excellent land stewardship over generations has produced a sustainable Ag operation as well as a nice population of upland birds. Approx. 1,100 acres of cropland and 300 of pasture. Dryland wheat/fallow rotation, with the ability to grow pulse crops such as chickpeas, and lentils too for enhanced profits. Watch deer and antelope roam through the fields, and storms float across the expansive sky in this picturesque setting. The rural Three Forks location maintains the small town country lifestyle, yet is an easy drive to Bozeman or Helena.
Rahn Silver Sage Ranch is being sold as a single entity, but includes four separate legal parcels of 80, 202, 489 and 636 acres, all in Ag zoning within Jefferson County. It’s location allows for a wide range of Ag operations with multiple associated homes along with 1 non-farm residence per parcel.
- Deeded acreage 1,404+/- contains 4 legal parcels of 80,202, 489 and 636 acres, all in Ag zoning in Jefferson County
- Zoning allows for a wide range of Ag operations and multiple associated homes and 1 non-farm residence per parcel
- Power and county roads to the property
- Agriculture lease in place for additional income
- Rolling fertile crop ground surrounded by mountainous views
- Excellent land stewardship over generations has produced a sustainable agriculture operation
- Outstanding deer, antelope, and upland bird hunting
- Commercial air service is 30 minutes away at the Bozeman/Yellowstone International Airport