ABOUT Rockin JN Ranch
Located in French Basin, just off of the East fork of the Bitterroot River, near Sula, MT lies the Rockin JN Ranch, 545 acres of rolling hills, mountain backdrop, ponds and a luxurious ranch house in prime elk and mule deer country.
Surrounded by both State and National Forest and a neighboring conservation easement, Rockin JN Ranch has stunning views of Trapper Peak and end of the road privacy.
- Surrounded by a State and National Forest the location is perfect for hiking, horseback riding and game watching.
- With multiple ponds on the property, the combination of water, feed and protection creates an ideal habitat for elk and other wildlife to thrive.
- Set in one of the most coveted areas in Montana for hunting, Hunting District 270.
- Custom 5,812 SF timber-frame home with open-plan living room, dining room and family room sits atop a ridge for unprecedented views.
- Fully outfitted chef’s kitchen includes premium stainless steel appliances, generous walk-in pantry and custom cabinetry.
- Living room features an impressive grand stone Rumsford-style stone and wood fireplace that sits opposite floor to ceiling height windows with 360° views of the adjacent snowcapped peaks.
- Additional property improvements include a three bed manager’s home offered furnished, two bedroom guest apartment, machine shop and greenhouse.
- The ranch tractor, 2 dump trucks with snow blades, and other ranch tools, equipment, and sprayer, plus snowmobiles and 4-wheelers, are included in the transaction.
- Property is primed with an additional shovel ready building site with well, power and septic installed.
- An additional 124.48 +/-acres near the Rockin JN Ranch is now available for purchase.
- Near the East Fork of the Bitterroot River, Big Hole River and Lost Trail Powder Mountain for downhill skiing.
- Ravalli County Airport is located 30 minutes away in Hamilton, MT. Commercial air service is 45 minutes.