The Retreat on Eight Mile Creek Road is a remarkable 256± acre tract of timber and live water and sits only 30 minutes to Missoula and 9 miles to Florence. Adjacent to larger ranches, it has dense stands of well managed pine and fir and creekside meadows where elk and deer reside. Over 2000 feet of Eight Mile Creek runs on the property along with three springs. The property climbs up from Eight Mile Creek utilizing established logging roads to access several elevated potential homesites with huge views of the Bitterroot Mountain Range. An improved spring and year round stream attracts wildlife, and runs off the south facing slope. Buried power from Ravalli Electric Co-op has been run to the property. The Retreat on Eight Mile Creek is the perfect property to explore and establish your own homestead. Eight Mile Creek Road continues to a Forest Service Trailhead accessing thousands of acres in National Forest lands and wilderness areas. This tract contains two separate legal deeded parcels with minimal covenants and no zoning.
- Remarkable 256± acre tract of timber and live water
- Eight Mile Creek (1/4 mile) runs through the southern end of the property
- Thriving population of elk, mule and whitetail deer and moose
- Well managed multi-generational strands of Douglas fir and Ponderosa pine
- Perfect property for a full time residence, recreational retreat, hunting lodge, and long term land investment
- 40 minutes from Missoula, MT