ABOUT COLTER’S RUN RANCH
Colter’s Run Ranch offers a unique combination of quality hunting and fishing along the banks of the Jefferson River, with two agricultural revenue components delivered by way of paved Highway 287 frontage. This 285± acre property is conveniently located only 10 minutes from the authentic western town of Three Forks, Montana, and just over 30 minutes to all the amenities that the highly-coveted-Bozeman, Montana has to offer. Colter’s Run Ranch has been established as a family hunting and fishing getaway that will continue to prosper for generations. Combining the recreational aspect with the ability to generate a revenue stream from crops and/or cattle, this perfectly sized ranch can be your family’s escape for years to come.
- Located just over 30 minutes to Bozeman and 10 minutes to Three Forks, Montana
- An outdoor enthusiast’s paradise with outstanding hunting and fishing at your doorstep
- 285± total deeded acres with 120± acres under pivot
- Nearly 2± miles of Jefferson River frontage, ½ mile of Milligan Creek and various ponds and tributaries
- Ranch income potential from pivot-irrigated cropland, cattle lease and residential lease
- Year-round access by way of paved Highway 287 frontage
- Comfortable living with a 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath remodeled farmhouse with a shop and livestock barn
- Well-maintained improvements and discerning land stewardship.
- Fantastic views overlooking the Jefferson River and the Tobacco Root Mountains
- Moose, mule deer, white-tailed deer, occasional elk, black bear, ducks, geese and eagles, just to name a few.
- Strong brown trout fishing in Jefferson River
- All water and mineral rights owned will convey at closing