ABOUT BEARTOOTH MOUNTAIN VIEW RANCH
Beartooth Mountain View Ranch has 6,516± total acres of strong grass country, breathtaking views of the Absaroka Mountains and 2.5 miles of Spring Creek running year round through the property. An easy-to-operate cattle operation that currently runs 200-220 pair, along with the original farmhouse, barn and corrals, make this property a turnkey ranch. In addition, there are multiple building sites along Spring Creek as well as on high ridges to capture the expansive views of the Absaroka-Beartooth mountains.
The ranch offers abundant recreational activities and is located 10 miles west of Absarokee, MT and less than one hour from Billings, MT and Billings Logan International Airport. Abundant mule deer and upland birds inhabit the ranch, and the property is less than a 15 minute drive to the Stillwater River. Both culture and art is a short trip south to the Tippet Rise Art Center, and Red Lodge, MT, along with Red Lodge Ski Mountain, are 45 minutes away.
- Stunning views of Absaroka Mountains
- 2.5 miles of Spring Creek
- Current cattle operations runs 200-220 pair
- Original farmhouse, barn and corrals
- Multiple building sites on high ridges
- Abundant mule deer and upland birds
- Total 6,516± acres, 5,876± deeded acres with 640± acres State leased land
- 15 mins from Stillwater River
- 10 miles west of Absarokee and less than one hour from Billings, MT