ABOUT LITTLE SNOWY HIDEAWAY
Little Snowy Hideaway is a rare blank canvas that combines thick timber, aspen groves and mountain meadows that serve as a home to trophy-size elk plus spectacular views of multiple Montana mountain ranges—just 15 minutes east of Lewistown. The ease of access plus well-kept two-track roads through the property make for easy navigation plus the boundary fence lines are in great condition. Two streams run through the property, and one of them has been improved and supplies water to a stock tank. Additionally, two ponds can be found on the property which could easily be improved and stocked with various trout species. Among the impressive elk population, sizable mule deer and white-tailed deer can be found plus various upland birds including pheasants, sharptail grouse, Hungarian partridge, and turkey. An additional 650± acres is offered north of Highway 87. These properties can be purchased together or separately.
- 400± deeded acres
- Surrounded by multiple mountain ranges
- In famed 411 hunting district
- Trophy elk plus healthy numbers of white-tailed deer, mule deer, sharptail grouse, Hungarian partridge, turkey
- A blank canvas with multiple scenic building sites
- Two streams and two ponds with potential to be stocked
An additional 650± acres is offered north of highway 87. These properties can be purchased together or separately.