ABOUT MCDONALD CREEK VISTAS
Over 683± acres, in the famed 411 hunting dist., very near the headwaters of McDonald Creek which flows through the property for a great distance, this property has incredible views of five mountain ranges and borders state land. With Aspen groves and springs flowing, the rock outcroppings and diverse terrain leave you feeling the expansiveness of the land. Trophy elk, whitetail deer and mule deer inhabit the ranch along with an abundance of upland birds, most notably sharptail and pheasant.
- 683± deeded acres
- Bordered by landlocked public land with views of 5 mountain ranges
- Year-round water supply from McDonald Creek
- Excellent hunting for elk whitetail deer, mule deer and upland birds
- Ideal building sites, power ready
- Located only 15± miles from Lewistown, MT