ABOUT SQUARE BUTTE RANCH
Situated in Montana’s golden triangle located just south of Geraldine, Square Butte Ranch offers ample water supply with a carrying capacity of 120± Animal Units plus captivating rock formations all in the shadows of the notable Square Butte. Steeped in history and stories, the ranch has been in the same family for 3 generations and has been maintained with pride through the years. With roughly 100± acres of productive dry land hay ground, and over 3,300± acres of grazing pasture, plus over 3.5 miles of Flat Creek, 4 stock tanks, and 2 reservoirs, this cattle-ready grass ranch provides the perfect environment for cattle to flourish.
- 3,469± total acres, 3,149± deeded acres, 320± state acres
- 3 miles to Geraldine, 27 miles to Fort Benton, 67 miles to Great Falls
- Cattle-ready with perimeter and interior fences in place
- Ample and dependable natural water sources plus various stock tanks
- Carrying capacity of 120± Animal Units
- Over 3 miles of Flat Creek, which flows all year