ABOUT THREE FORKS RIVER RANCH
Three Forks River Ranch combines outstanding fishing and hunting opportunities with two revenue streams and a strong developmental component, all within easy walking distance to Three Forks, MT. Ideally located in the path of growth along I-90, this 373± acres offers nearly a mile of both sides of the Jefferson River along with extensive braids and ponds. Under a forest of mature cottonwood trees, moose, white-tailed deer, upland birds, waterfowl and turkey all reside in the abundant habitat afforded by these lush riparian areas. If you’re into fly fishing, the opportunities are endless to wrangle a big Brown Trout from the riffles or pools as the Jefferson rolls on by. As if that weren’t enough, the ranch has 2 pivots irrigating a total of 65± acres that can provide a nice return as a lease, or provide much needed irrigated ground for crop production. A second source of revenue from the ranch is provided by the ability to carry approximately 70± cattle pairs seasonally.
If you’re searching for a ranch with criteria that includes great hunting and fishing, along with 2 existing revenue streams and is ideally located to provide a nice developmental play, then consider the Three Forks River Ranch. It will check all the boxes on your list.
- A total of 373± total deeded acres with 65± acres of pivot irrigated farm ground
- An outdoors, recreational paradise, yet still very close to town
- Nearly 1 mile of both sides of the Jefferson River
- Exceptional hunting; including moose, white-tailed deer, waterfowl, upland birds & turkey
- Multiple fly fishing opportunities in the Jefferson, its tributaries and ponds
- Year round access from the north on Old Town Rd and to the south, directly to Main Street
- Located within walking distance to truly authentic Three Forks, Montana and just 30 minutes to Bozeman
- Less than 1 hour to Butte, MT and 2.5 hours to either Billings or Missoula
- Only 40 minutes north to recreational Canyon Ferry Lake, Montana’s 3rd largest lake or 1.5 hours to Yellowstone National Park
- All water and mineral rights owned will convey at closing